Top 6 Reasons to Hire Picture Perfect Event Design by Katherine Langford for Your Wedding
1) You don't want stress on your wedding day. Because this is one of the most important days of your life and you want to be able to be in the moment and enjoy the priceless time to celebrate this momentous occasion with the love of your life, your close family and friends free from stress. We will handle all the details, flawlessly orchestrate the flow of events, troubleshoot unexpected issues that may arise and will be your liaison between the venue, vendors and guests to ensure everything is Picture Perfect.
2) You need an expert to guide you. You might have a concrete vision and a dream for your wedding day, or maybe you have just an idea about what you want your wedding to look like, but you don’t know how to make it all come together. We will collaborate with you to translate your vision into a comprehensive design filled with many unique and personalized details. While you enjoy organizing your wedding, we take care of all the 'dirty little details' to make it an unforgettable, Picture Perfect event that surpasses your (and your guests') expectations.
3) You have a limited budget. Although it seems counter-intuitive, we will actually help you save money and get more bang for the buck. By understanding and focusing on what is important to you and our special relationships with vendors, you won't just get the best deal in town but we will make your event look much more opulent and Picture Perfect than your budget promised.
5) You want to be a great host and make your guests feel special. we not only ensure that personalized place cards, menus, etc. are in the right place for every guest, but also help all contributing members of the ceremony and reception to play their important roles (bridal party, father and mother of the bride and groom, toast orators, etc.)
4) You just don't have enough time. If your life keeps you busy or you live too far away to meet with every vendor personally, we work with you to fully understand your vision and brings together a team of reliable vendors that turn your fantasy into a Picture Perfect reality.
6) You have only one shot. You have only one chance to make your wedding a Picture Perfect event that you and your guests will remember forever - and you don't want to look back with regret wishing you had done things differently.